[aur-general] TU Application: Daniel Bermond (dbermond)

Daniel Bermond danielbermond at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 01:59:14 UTC 2018

On 10/14/18 6:12 PM, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 14-10-18, Daniel Bermond via aur-general wrote:
>> My name is Daniel Bermond and my alias on the AUR and forums is
>> dbermond[1][3].
>>
>> Bruno Pagani (alias: ArchangeGabriel) is sponsoring my Trusted User application. I would like to highly thank Bruno for accepting to be my sponsor.
> Welcome here!
Thank you! :)

> I see that you maintain a fair number of useful and popular packages,
> thanks for the work it represents.
>
> I had a look at some of your packages (including the ones you mention
> below), and they are in pretty good shape.
Thanks again. I'm trying my best to give good packages to aur users.
>> I would like to bring the following packages into [community]:
>> - advancecomp
>> - kvazaar
>> - intel-media-sdk
>> - libmysofa
>> - openh264
>> - shine
>> - vmaf
> Out of curiosity, do you plan to only bring these 7 packages to
> [community], or is it just a highlight?  Out of those 7, only 4 are
> currently maintained by you (unless I'm being tricked by the new
> co-maintainer feature), and they are not the most popular packages you
> have.
>
> Baptiste
That package list was an initial one and I can bring more packages
later. But please note that a significant amount of my packages are
either development ones (-git, -hg, etc) or modified packages that
already exist on the repos, and those ones are not eligible for
[community]. I think the following packages are another good ones to
bring into [community], and I'm maintaining:

- firetools
- fs-uae
- fs-uae-launcher
- htmldoc