[aur-general] About bullying in our community (Was: TU Application)

Santiago Torres-Arias santiago at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 30 14:54:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 01:27:09PM +0100, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> Hi Santiago,
>
> Now that the discussion period is over, I am taking time to fully answer
> this, since it's much more general and important than the TU application
> itself.

Hi Baptiste.

I read your email, and I do agree with your picture in general. I don't
intend to "sweep anything under the rug" but rather keep two things
separate:

1. A TU application
2. A discussion about the way some members of our community approach
   their peers.*

I personally want to keep both conversations separate, mostly because I
think the latter could be better handled internally.

Thanks,
-Santiago.

* I don't say names here because I'm sure this is not the
only instance of this happening.