[aur-general] About bullying in our community

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 31 14:25:41 UTC 2018

Dear community,

I am writing on behalf of the Arch Linux team.

Despite the initial radio silence, we have been talking about this
thread internally and we are still discussing the consequences.

We apologize for any emails and actions from our team which may have
been inappropriate or disrespectful. We are also sorry for not stepping
in publicly earlier but we tried to avoid making a drama out of this
with too many people joining in.

Moderation is off again, however, as Giancarlo mentioned, we do not
think any further comments on people's behavior on this list add any
value and we kindly ask you to focus your efforts on other stuff. We
will work it out internally. People make mistakes. We learn from it, try
to improve and move on.

Best regards,
Lukas