[aur-general] nextcloud-client: suggestion of moving to [community]

Damian Nowak enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:34:02 UTC 2018

Hello!

Back in 2014, I sent the same request for owncloud-client.

This time, I'd like to suggest nextcloud-client [1] as a potential
candidate for [community]. It has 240 votes, nextcloud (the webapp) is
already in [community], while owncloud (webapp) was moved to AUR a
long time ago.

Please note Nextcloud client is fully compatible with Owncloud server,
and vice versa. I still use Owncloud server from AUR on my server,
while using Nextcloud client across all my devices (Arch Linux, OSX
and Android).

Thank you for you consideration.

CC Antonio, a TU maintainer of owncloud-client [2]

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nextcloud-client/
[2]: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/owncloud-client/

-Nowaker