[aur-general] Questions about some of my packages being adopted in [community]

Mike Sampson mike at sambodata.com
Sun Sep 30 03:13:54 UTC 2018

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 12:32 PM Eli Schwartz via aur-general
<aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Apparently libafterimage was not well-maintained...

I think I was the maintainer of libafterimage. I'm not using Arch
Linux at the moment so have been very slack with my AUR packages. I'll
make an announcement somewhere in case anyone wants to adopt any of
them. I have some iSCSI related stuff that needs updating at the
moment.

Regards,

Mike