[aur-general] [AUR] etcher package co-maintainer

Gonçalo Pereira goncalo_pereira at outlook.pt
Tue Apr 23 12:57:28 UTC 2019

Good afternoon, I would be happy to add you.
However my account is currently suspended. I am receiving a lot of this requests like yours for this and other packages I was maintaining.
I am hoping I can now ask to unsuspend my account in other to contribute to this and many other packages.
Sincerely,
Gonçalo Pereira