[aur-general] [AUR] etcher package co-maintainer

Robin Broda arch-ml at coderobe.net
Tue Apr 23 16:42:42 UTC 2019

<snip mail asking for comaintainership on 'etcher'>

On 4/23/19 2:57 PM, Gonçalo Pereira via aur-general wrote:
> Good afternoon, I would be happy to add you.

Even if you were unsuspended, you wouldn't be the person handing out (co)maintainer status as you do not - and have not - owned any packages.

> However my account is currently suspended. I am receiving a lot of this requests like yours for this and other packages I was maintaining.

I doubt that this is true.

> I am hoping I can now ask to unsuspend my account in other to contribute to this and many other packages.

What kind of tactic is this supposed to be?

> Sincerely,
> Gonçalo Pereira

Request denied.

For the record, user gin078 - who the original mail was supposedly from - has since adopted etcher, as it was an orphan anyways.
You weren't even the *previous* maintainer of the package, as haavard had been maintaining it for a while.

--
Rob (coderobe)