[aur-general] Retiring my account, orphaning some packages

Kr1ss kr1ss.x at yandex.com
Wed Aug 14 13:13:17 UTC 2019

>From: Aniket Pradhan <aniket17133 at iiitd.ac.in>
>
>[...] If you want to maintain/adopt some package, shoot an e-mail in
>the same thread (no personal e-mails would be considered). [...]

Hey Aniket,

thx a lot for announcung this rather than just dropping your packages. I
would offer to adopt `git-open-git`, since I'm using this one myself. In
the AUR, I go by "Kr1ss", btw.
In case that there would still be other packages left at the time you'll
leave, I'd probably consider picking up some more.
Anyways, thank you for contributing to the AUR, and I hope we'll soon
have you back !  ;D

   Best, Kriss