[aur-general] Custom arch repository

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 14 14:09:39 UTC 2019

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unofficial_user_repositories

> If you want to create your own custom repository, follow pacman/Tips
and tricks#Custom local repository.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman/Tips_and_tricks#Custom_local_repository
describes how to generate the repository, with the note that the only
requirements are for one or more *.pkg.tar* files in the same directory
as a *.db file which contains the database itself.

If you want an HTML index, you can generate your own or rely on
webserver software to do so automatically, but it would be entirely for
the interactive viewing pleasure of the user.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User