[aur-general] Custom arch repository

pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:42:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

So I have the repo built (BTW, Travis CI is able to upload files to
pages by itself) here:
https://github.com/asm0dey/arch-kodi-devel-builder/tree/gh-pages/x86_64

It's built with `repo-add` command and looks correct to me. Next
question to everybody: how will pacman detect database without
directory listing?

--
Regrads,
Pasha