[aur-general] Custom arch repository

pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 11:47:55 UTC 2019

Yeeah,

I managed to do it:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unofficial_user_repositories#kodi-devel-prebuilt

I think it makes sense to notice somewhere in wiki that db file should
be named after name of repository (which absolutely makes sense but is
not obvious at all when you have some experience with another
distributions of linux).

Thanks everybody for help and for getting this real.

Also if somebody in the future somebody will want to set up repository
with github and travis — he can look at my repository at
https://github.com/asm0dey/kodi-devel-prebuilt as source ofinspiration.

--
Regrads,
Pasha