[aur-general] Trusted user application: Drew DeVault

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 27 10:47:07 UTC 2019

Em fevereiro 27, 2019 3:56 Eli Schwartz via aur-general escreveu:

> If the only thing we can find to complain about is his attitude towards
> Manjaro, then we obviously cannot find anything to complain about. :)

I was surprised by this attitude since all my interactions with Drew in the
past were quite friendly. Most (all?) were on IRC. I don't recall him being
this aggressive on IRC.

Having said that, I don't think we should ever treat anyone like this, regardless
of distro. I have very little to say on the AUR packages that has not been said,
but those interactions with users are something we need to also take in consideration.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini