[aur-general] Account

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 13 18:18:34 UTC 2019

Em junho 13, 2019 14:50 Radislav Golubtsov via aur-general escreveu:

> Robin (and other TUs),
> I vote for Goncalo AUR account will get unsuspended (if not yet).
> Sorry for this akin petition mail but personally I don't know Goncalo. I simply have read all the threads regarding his account suspension and I know the reason it was.

Reading just the threads is not enough to understand the grounds for suspension. Comments and also AUR requests weighed in on this.

> But some time has gone and something changed... -- We are all sometimes doing strange things.
>
> As a heavy addicted Arch user I also ask you to unsuspend his AUR account and let maintainer do his job on a normal manner.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Having said that, and not being involved at all with his suspension, I vote for us to lift it. I guess it goes without saying that the behavior that triggered the suspension
in the first place will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini