[aur-general] Copyrighted source on https://aur.archlinux.org/

Jones, Philip philip.m.jones at siemens.com
Tue Jun 25 14:53:36 UTC 2019

Jerome

I appreciate that the package (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libccmio/) is not hosted on the site but if you Google " libccmio-2.6.1.tar.gz" it is the top hit.

The source has a copyright that states  “The unauthorized use, distribution, or duplication of this program is prohibited.”

I don’t want to enter into a legal argument if the link is distribution or not, all I ask is that the listing be removed as a matter of courtesy. The material is clearly not designed to be publicly distributed.

Philip