[aur-general] Enforcing AUR package quality (was Re: Trusted user application: Drew DeVault)

alad alad at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 1 14:12:02 UTC 2019

Am 28.02.2019 um 22:40 schrieb Daniel M. Capella via aur-general:
> On February 28, 2019 12:43:02 PM EST, Eli Schwartz via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> On 2/28/19 11:22 AM, Daniel M. Capella via aur-general wrote:
>>> I've been thinking enforcing the use of makechrootpkg and namcap on
>>> package submission should be introduced, and maybe even on major
>>> (and minor?) version bumps for packages following semver.
>> LMAO no.
>>
>> What part of <snip>

It's bitter irony how a thread which started out to address questionable
behavior ended up in questionable behavior, and not even by the
candidate to whom it was addressed to.

>> Further emails in this irrelevant tangent subthread derail of the TU
>> application process are not necessary and I shall not bother responding
>> to them, or reading further.
> Every single reply you've given my emails since ignoring me on IRC has been as rude and oppressive as this one. As such, again I won't bother with a proper response. Please just treat the mailing lists like IRC and ignore me here as well. Also, grow up.

How about you two take it off-list. We're interested at the topic at
hand, not personal gripes between team (!!!) members.

Alad