[aur-general] Trusted user application: Drew DeVault

Drew DeVault sir at cmpwn.com
Mon Mar 4 21:20:04 UTC 2019

Note: your email reminded me to commit to what I had been preparing to
do for a while, but was not the reason I withdrew my TU application.

On 2019-03-04 , Levente Polyak via aur-general wrote:
> I wanted to poke you how things are going? Would love to see my review
> being incorporated, it took quite a while to look everything up.
> This applies to the first batch as well, not just the list you wanted to
> look up later. For example python-sshpubkeys build issue, the FHS
> changes and the unit tests from the first batch are not yet in AUR.

I've been travelling since your email came in, and I'm away from my Arch
workstation at the moment. I intend to finish working on your feedback
when I get home next week.