[aur-general] TU resignation - Lukas Jirkovsky (stativ)

Adam Maram skmtrn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 13:46:48 UTC 2019

sorry for joining your farewell thread but I have an issue

I can't leave this mailing list, I'm putting my address on the website, and
I don't receive confirmation of resignation emails :(

I'd be grateful if you were to unsubscribe me guys

sob., 12 paź 2019, 15:42 użytkownik Maxime Gauduin via aur-general <