[aur-general] unsubscription issues (was: TU resignation - Lukas Jirkovsky (stativ))

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Oct 12 15:01:53 UTC 2019

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 03:46:48PM +0200, Adam Maram via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> I can't leave this mailing list, I'm putting my address on the website, and
> I don't receive confirmation of resignation emails :(

Please contact the respective -owner address of the list with such
issues. In this case that is aur-general-owner at archlinux.org.

It appears that you are not currently subscribed with the email address
that you sent you mail from. Have you managed to unsubscribe in the
meantime? If not, I suggest that you view the headers of the mails you
receive from the list and look for a "Received" header that contains
your email address. If you cannot find it, feel free to send a copy of
all the headers (not only the Received headers, but really everything)
to -owner.

Florian