[aur-general] Doubt conflict array & request check PKGBUILDS

Iyán Méndez Veiga me at iyanmv.com
Wed Oct 16 21:20:20 UTC 2019

El miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019 22:50:09 (CEST) Eli Schwartz via aur-
general escribió:
> The solution is simple, and in accordance with long-standing package
> policy, adwaita-qt is the "main" package, and all other packages must
> provide/conflict against it. For more details, see:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#conflicts

Ok, so if I understood everything correctly adwaita-qt should provide adwaita-
qt5 because it used to be called like that, and adwaita-qt4 and adwaita-qt-git
should provide and conflict adwaita-qt to avoid intalling both at the same
time.

I will fix that.

Thanks,
Iyán