[aur-general] New package: disklow

Khorne khorne at khorne.me
Mon Sep 2 10:50:19 UTC 2019

On September 2, 2019 12:31:54 PM GMT+02:00, Holger Jahn <lists at loomsday.co.nz> wrote:
>Good evening,
>
>If someone would be interested in reviewing my first contribution to
>Arch, disklow, then that would be much appreciated.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Holger

Hi Holger,

Few style things:
- remove unused directives
- packages always provide themselves

More importantly it seems to me that you switched url and source around. The source array is used to define where to find (and potentially download) the sources. The url array is just a general hint, for example to an upstream project page.

As it stands, the pkgbuild assumes the sources to be in cwd as a file. If that's intentional, carry on.

Regards,
Khorne