[aur-general] New package: disklow

Holger Jahn lists at loomsday.co.nz
Mon Sep 2 11:26:06 UTC 2019

Hi Khorne,

Thanks for your review.

> More importantly it seems to me that you switched url and source around. The source array is used to define where to find (and potentially download) the sources. The url array is just a general hint, for example to an upstream project page.

I understand.

The point here is that there are no source files to download and
configure/make/makeinstall. Hence, I pointed the URL straight to the
package file itself:

https://www.loomsday.co.nz/repos/arch/disklow-1.2-2-any.pkg.tar.xz

Is there an "official" place where I can upload the package itself? Or
will I have to split it into PKGBUILD and source in order to play by the
Arch rules?

Happy to set up a local repository on my own rack server in a few weeks,
though.

Regards,
Holger