[aur-general] Submit updated package build to the AUR - hey

Shyamin Ayesh me at shyamin.com
Sun Dec 13 23:30:06 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list and don't know if I'm submitting the question
to the right one. Please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong.

I tried to submit new AUR package for the HTTP load testing tool called hey
written in golang and it got failed to "git push" because of the origin
repository is not empty. It seems like there is already a repository with
past work and I can't submit new package because of that reason. When I try
to navigate to the package page I can't find the package.

Repository: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/?h=hey
Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/hey/ ( 404 - not found )

Thanks !

--