[aur-general] Package fails when built with an AUR helper

rhysperry111 at gmail.com rhysperry111 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:21:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

I maintain the package fathom-git. This is a go package.

I have had to make the PKGBUILD quite messy because this package
requires that it is in the GOPATH which also needs a whole folder
structure. In order for it to build I had to create a custom GOPATH in
the SRC directory, copy the git repo to there and also make sure it
gets removed when the package is rebuilt.

Does anyone know of a better solution for go packages that require
something to be in GOPATH?

=== Rhys Perry ===