[aur-general] updated AUR intel-opencl-runtime, needs gmm/igc updates

Nick Black dankamongmen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:18:23 UTC 2020

Archange left as an exercise for the reader:
> Sorry to tell you that, but you’ve made a mistake (that’s OK, it happens
> to everyone). Intel OpenCL Runtime is *not* Intel Compute Runtime. The
> former is for CPU, the latter for GPU. ;)
>
> Also, that one is already packaged in [community]:
> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/intel-compute-runtime/
>
> Please revert the AUR package to its previous state, which is AFAIK the
> latest release to this date.

thanks for the heads-up, how foolish of me! i don't think we
want to restore it to the *exact* former state, since that one
was being flagged as obsolete in the AUR web ui. i'll roll back
my change (i guess this will require a new epoch? :/) and then
fix up the reference so that this doesn't look out-of-date.

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,