[aur-general] updated AUR intel-opencl-runtime, needs gmm/igc updates

Archange archange at archlinux.org
Sun Jul 12 16:27:16 UTC 2020

Le 08/07/2020 à 20:34, Nick Black via aur-general a écrit :
> (i sent this to arch-dev originally by mistake; apologies for
>  any duplicates you might receive)
>
> I took over the quite out-of-date intel-opencl-runtime, and
> updated it from 1:18.1.0.013-2 to the current (released
> 2020-06-04) 1:20.26.17199 from
> https://github.com/intel/compute-runtime/releases/tag/20.26.17199.
> Along the way, I cleaned up the packaging a good deal (IMHO).

Sorry to tell you that, but you’ve made a mistake (that’s OK, it happens
to everyone). Intel OpenCL Runtime is *not* Intel Compute Runtime. The
former is for CPU, the latter for GPU. ;)

Also, that one is already packaged in [community]:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/intel-compute-runtime/

Please revert the AUR package to its previous state, which is AFAIK the
latest release to this date.

Regards,
Bruno/Archange