[aur-general] TU application; freswa

Frederik Schwan freswa at archlinux.org
Thu May 7 00:09:39 UTC 2020

On 06/05/2020 23.21, Santiago Torres-Arias wrote:
>> If I become a TU, I'd like to focus on the bug tracker until we have a better solution. I'd also like to help out bug fixing when maintainers are busy, away or on vacation.
>>
>> Packages which I would like to move to [Community], some of which are not mine:
> I'll do a review of your PKGBUILDS for these, but I'm curious to know if
> you also had any orphans on community that you were
> considering/interested on adopting[1]. To add to this, any other
> packages on community that you'd be interested in co-maintaining? :)

Hi Santiago,
I don't use any of the orphaned packages in [community], so I'd rather spend my time on the bugtracker than maintaining packages I don't really know.
But I could co-maintain anything where help is needed. I'd prefer go, rust and docker stuff, but I'm open for anything :)
I'll also offer my help depending on bugs that will come in.

Cheers,
freswa