[aur-general] TU application - bastelfreak

Brett Cornwall brett at i--b.com
Mon Nov 2 04:31:06 UTC 2020

On 2020-10-18 17:39, Tim Meusel via aur-general wrote:
>[...]
>* puppet [1]
>* puppet5 [2]
>* facter [3]
>* libwhereami [4]
>* ruby-deep_merge [5]
>* ruby-httpclient [6]
>* ruby-sync [7]
>* ruby-puppet-resource_api [8]
>* ruby-semantic_puppet [9]
>
>[...]
>
>As a trusted user I would like to co-maintain those packages, enable
>tests on the PKGBUILDs where tests are currently missing (for example
>ruby-puppet-resource_api, ruby-semantic_puppet and Puppet), fix the
>remaining namcap warnings (for example on facter and libwhereami) and
>also import some other Puppet related tools into the official
>repository. Some of them are already in the AUR (not all maintained by
>myself):
>
>* fluent-bit (not Puppet related) [10]
>* ruby-gettext-setup [11]
>* ruby-minitar [12]
>* ruby-puppet_forge [13]
>* ruby-rr [14]
>* ruby-cri [15]
>* ruby-test-unit-rr [16]
>* ruby-fast_gettext [17]
>* ruby-gettext [18]
>* ruby-locale [19]
>* ruby-text [20]
>* ruby-colored2 [21]
>* r10k [22]
>[...]

It's great that you'd like to improve the quality of the Ruby ecosystem!
Do you have any experience with documentation? I think it'd be nice to
have someone experienced make sure the Ruby/Puppet documentation is up
to snuff.

Are you also interested in maintaining any other types of packages, or
only the Ruby ecosystem?