[aur-general] TU application - rgacogne

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 13 19:31:06 UTC 2020

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:04:05PM -0500, Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR) wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 09:59:25AM +0100, Morten Linderud via aur-general wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 08:52:37AM +0100, Remi Gacogne via aur-general wrote:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > My name is Remi Gacogne, and I hereby apply to join the Trusted Users
> > > team, kindly sponsored by Levente Polyak and Morten Linderud.
> >
> > I confirm my sponsorship of Remi :)
> >
> > I have known Remi since the winter of 2016 when I met the security team during
> > that years Chaos Communication Congress (he thought I was jelle :D). Along with
> > funding the security team with anthraxx he has been contributing a lot to the
> > security team the past years and it's a long overdue application.
> >
> > Super glad we finally got around to this<3
>
> I'd like to add that Remi is perhaps one of the most dilligent members
> of the security time. I have absolutely no doubt that he'll carry out
> his TU duties with the same professionalism as he does with the security
> team.
>
> Super excited to hear about this!
>
> -Santiago

I got to know Remi during my second(?) Chaos Communication Congress in
Hamburg (he didn't thought I was jelle, btw). We had a nice chat about
the security team and our plans for the future, since then he has
been the most reliable and most active security team member, thus I
would like to declare my full support for his TU application.

Chris