[aur-general] Reply to your request SGE

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Tue Oct 13 00:01:45 UTC 2020

The comments were sent to me indeed.  However, I didn't receive any email
notification about the package is marked as out of state.

The comment is just a simple 'bad taste' without any link or other advice.
The commenter is not a trusted user either and thus I won't simply accept
the pull request without going through the change one by one to be on the
safe side. I always compile and test the package during our cluster
upgrade, which happens once or twice per year. After all, the package works.

Now, let me repeat it again, I didn't receive any notification when the
package was marked as out of state.  I just searched my email again.

You can see I recently updated my other three packages per other people's
suggestions. I acted very quickly, if the comment is reasonable and not as
simple as a 'bad taste'. If other users are not satisfied with my package,
they can always fork and put a link under my package, instead of 'robbing'.

Now , all things considered, can I get the maintainer status back?

Best,
Manhong
Sent from phone