[aur-general] aur-general Digest, Vol 192, Issue 4

Archange archange at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 14 14:58:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Le 14/10/2020 à 18:47, Manhong Dai via aur-general a écrit :
> 2, Force an AUR package maintainer to join AUR-general, or send every
> notification to the package maintainer, as I never received any email
> notification about orphaning SGE.

I’m not commenting on everything else here, but regarding this point:
subscription to aur-general is not required, and every notifications are
sent to the package maintainer… or at least should be, because a bug
introduced some months ago broke that (see
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/merge_requests/6).

So indeed you did not receive the Orphaning requests notifications. But
you did receive comments on the AUR page, and you did receive the emails
to which you responded and that told you to *stop top-posting*.

Regards,
Bruno/Archange