[aur-general] SGE Orphaning

Brett Cornwall brett at i--b.com
Mon Oct 19 18:17:26 UTC 2020

On 2020-10-19 12:59, Manhong Dai via aur-general wrote:
>Dear Trust User,
>
>	I submitted an Orphaning request in both comment area and
>ticket system. Feel free to let me know if there is anything I need to
>do to follow up.
>
>	My email address is daimh at umich.edu , just in case I missed
>any emails.
>
>Best,
>Manhong

It's been made clear that you're not willing to listen to TUs and would
rather engage in what appears to be bordering on harassment with the new
maintainer. If you had demonstrated a clear attempt to actually
understand the responses to your mails in this list then there might
have been recourse. As it stands, you're merely digging your own grave.

If the new maintainer wants your help, he'll add you as a co-maintainer.
If they do not, then leave them be and put your PKGBUILD elsewhere.