[aur-general] Cannot build alice-vision-git

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Sun Aug 1 10:31:07 UTC 2021

Am 01.08.21 um 11:39 schrieb Antonio Rojas via aur-general:
> El domingo, 1 de agosto de 2021 11:20:08 (CEST), Peter Nabbefeld via
> aur-general escribió:
>> Minor versions of OpenEXR (3.0.x) and Imath (3.1.x) differ
>
> Please post the full, exact error message.

There's an interesting point: libAlembic has been installed by
alembic-qfix package, which is no longer used by alice-vision-git
package and might cause the issue. I've noticed there's a
community/alembic package version 1.8.2-2, and PKGBUILD references a
dependency "alembic".

So, solution might be to remove the package and install the one from
community.

Kind regards,
Peter