[aur-general] TU application for Caleb, aka alerque

Archange archange at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 5 12:32:09 UTC 2021

Le 05/07/2021 à 13:59, Daurnimator via aur-general a écrit :
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 21:37, Daurnimator <quae at daurnimator.com> wrote:
>> The two week discussion period has passed and the application is now
>> up for vote.
>>
>> Thanks to all who participated in the discussion.
>>
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=129
> Voting is over and the results are in:
>
> Yes    No   Abstain  Total  Participation
>   32     12        7         51         86.44%
>
> Welcome our newest Trusted User!

Congrats Caleb! :)

Sorry I could not take part in the interesting discussions that happened
during your application. I’ll try to follow-up on them ASAP.

I’ll let you go through the revamped TODO for new TU:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users

I guess Daurnimator will be much more available than I am since I’ll
likely be oob for the rest of the week, but I’ll work on any remaining
item after that.

Regards,
Bruno/Archange