[aur-general] SSH Key Denied Problem

Matt Spaulding mspaulding06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:23:30 UTC 2021

Hello,

I assume this is the right mailing list for this kind of thing.

I have an account with the AUR and a couple of packages.  I'm attempting to
update one of those packages and I am getting a permission denied error
when trying to clone the git repository.  Now, my SSH key has changed and I
went ahead and updated my SSH public key in the account settings.  But for
some reason I still get a permission denied error.

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong here, or if there is something
an administrator needs to fix, or something else altogether.

Here's a link to the account in question.

https://aur.archlinux.org/account/mattops

--
Best Regards,
Matt