[aur-general] SSH Key Denied Problem

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Thu Jul 8 22:57:54 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

Thank you for maintaining some AUR packages and helping the world
out!

On to the point: We do not believe this is an issue on the server
side, as we can all seem to contact AUR with our account keys
properly. But, we would like to solve this issue if possible.

For some more personal and localized troubleshooting, could you
possibly join us on IRC on the Libera chat server in channel
#archlinux-aurweb?

Could you possibly include the public key you are attempting to
sign in with in a reply to this thread? Please ensure you do not
share your private key involved.

Otherwise, we can't seem to reproduce the issue from our
perspectives.

Hope to hear from you and hope your week is going well.

Regards,
Kevin "kevr" Morris

--
Kevin Morris