[aur-general] 回复: 回复: Request to check my PKGBUILD

悲剧小白 1056947073 at qq.com
Tue Jul 13 06:13:17 UTC 2021

thanks for your suggestion

> If this is just about lib files, you only need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
> not some... stuff used to invoke a EULA???

I think it has nothing to do with EULA. The main interface of the game has a link related to EULA, but this is a link to the official website.

I tried to execute the binary program after defining the "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" variable in bash. The result is a crash after the window appears.

I suspect that other variables are needed. I wrote an AppRun (attachment) based on the source AppRun file, and the program runs normally, so I think this is the minimum variable required by the program.

> chmod -R 755 $pkgdir/usr/share/icons
> chmod -R 644 $pkgdir/usr/share/icons/hicolor/*/apps/BadlionClient.png

I changed these two lines to "chmod -R go+rX $pkgdir/usr/share/icons"