[aur-general] 回复: Request to check my PKGBUILD

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Jul 13 04:52:07 UTC 2021

On 7/13/21 12:38 AM, 悲剧小白 via aur-general wrote:
> 1.The AppRun file specifies the location of some lib files of the
> software. These variables seem to be called when the software is
> running.

If this is just about lib files, you only need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
not some... stuff used to invoke a EULA???

Or you could use the patchelf program to add an rpath entry.

> 2.The purpose of "chmod -R 755" is to change the permissions of these
> folders, but it also affects the pictures in the final directory, so
> use "chmod 644" to change the permissions of the pictures back. If
> you do not change the permissions of these folders, their permissions
> in the source directory are 600, and a warning will be output during
> installation that the directory permissions in the installation
> package are inconsistent with the permissions in the file system (In
> a clean ArchLinux environment, the default permission of the
> /usr/share/icons folder is 755)

Can you re-check what I suggested? None of this should be a problem if
you do the first chmod correctly.

More generally please see the discussion for "symbolic mode" in the
chmod manpage.

> Finally, please point out where I did not use $pkgdir correctly, I
> will check again

chmod -R 755 $pkgdir/usr/share/icons
chmod -R 644 $pkgdir/usr/share/icons/hicolor/*/apps/BadlionClient.png

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User