[aur-general] 回复: Request to check my PKGBUILD

悲剧小白 1056947073 at qq.com
Tue Jul 13 04:38:51 UTC 2021

1.The AppRun file specifies the location of some lib files of the software. These variables seem to be called when the software is running.

2.The purpose of "chmod -R 755" is to change the permissions of these folders, but it also affects the pictures in the final directory, so use "chmod 644" to change the permissions of the pictures back.
If you do not change the permissions of these folders, their permissions in the source directory are 600, and a warning will be output during installation that the directory permissions in the installation package are inconsistent with the permissions in the file system (In a clean ArchLinux environment, the default permission of the /usr/share/icons folder is 755)

Finally, please point out where I did not use $pkgdir correctly, I will check again