[aur-general] Pushing rc version of package to aur

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Sat Jul 31 21:07:31 UTC 2021

imho,

Maintain two packages. One being your stable package, at 0.9.9,
and one being a VCS -git suffixed package, that allows users to use
rc (or master or whatever) if they really care about it. But, to
be short here: if 0.9.9 is the current release, the out of date flag
is frankly incorrect.

Sounds like the upstream maintainer just needs to push out
the release. There's got to be some reason they have not.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Morris