[aur-general] Status of Garuda Linux PKGBUILD on AUR?

Rein F reinrijn at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:53:40 UTC 2021

I am not sure what the rules are for licenses in the AUR.

But last time I checked most applications made by Garuda don't come with a
license.

Anyhow, as far as I know these packages weren't uploaded by maintainers of
Garuda. I think Garuda Linux is using its own repository for their custom
software. Though I can't find more info of where their packages are hosted
exactly.
These AUR packages are just uploaded by users though, to be used with
ArchLinux.