[aur-general] Mass removal of packages.

Barnabás Béres beresbarnus03 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:03:29 UTC 2021

Dear Derek,
The AUR is not meant to be a repository for personal items and as such,
the packages that were heavily modified for your personal needs (this is
what "being for one person" means)were deleted. Please read the AUR
submission guidelines, found here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/AUR_submission_guidelines

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,