[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

Michael Kogan michael.kogan at gmx.net
Mon May 17 13:48:09 UTC 2021

I think the patch in question has been reduced to only modifying the
version 16 hours ago, before that it did a bit more than that[1]. But I
guess, in the current state[2], it should be acceptable?

[1]
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=noisetorch&id=0d0edebd66b95ca9eb2ed3775698f4cf1a145145
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/main.patch?h=noisetorch