[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

lawl lawl420 at protonmail.com
Mon May 17 14:11:41 UTC 2021

The license is very clear. I am not going to debate with everyone if any individual patch is acceptable or not.

I expect the ArchLinux project will comply with the license and I'm unsubscribing again from this mailing list since there is nothing to discuss.

You have been notified.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.