[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon May 17 20:38:40 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-05-17 at 22:23 +0200, Markus Schaaf via aur-general wrote:
> Danke fürs Corn-Poppen! :-)

Hi,

please, don't consider my 2 cents as bikeshedding.

"Make sure the package you want to upload is useful." -
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/AUR_submission_guidelines#Rules_of_submission

I question the usefulness, in relation to all the trouble with upstream.

Actually, if several people consider something as useful, while I have
got doubts, I wouldn't chime in. However, in this case there's some
trouble and I wonder, if it's really worth the hassle.

What actually from an audio engineering point of view is speaking for
the usefulness?

Greetings from the peanut gallery
Ralf