[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri May 21 17:50:36 UTC 2021

On Fri, 21 May 2021 19:10:57 +0200, ente wrote:
>Oh, sorry to say Ralf: in any scenario you should never again consider
>to write a song! That song is horrible!

:D

While I have to agree that my analogy doesn't work perfectly, this part
of the analogy does a good job.

You and I probably agree, that due to the poor quality of the "love
song" compositions, any dispute related to authorship is moot.

Common Vogon poetry is way more creative work, than this "love song"
composition.