[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri May 21 18:14:40 UTC 2021

On Fri, 21 May 2021 13:48:49 -0400, Manhong Dai wrote:
>That being said, I always hope AUR can have as little conflicts like
>this as possible, so I can continuously benefit from Arch Linux.

In my experiences most of the AUR is without problems, a benefit for
all of us.

We are all humans and the same reasoning can sound quite different.

One would say, all cultures are creative in different and/or equal
ways, we can gain that much from each other. While I agree, I have to
add that all cultures are blinkered in different and equal
ways and we can be gigantic self-defeating, if we just try hard enough.