[aur-general] Remove my "package_name.git" repo

Attila Greguss floyd0122 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:03:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

You just need to clone again with the correct name and delete your
`package_name` folder.

Nothing bad happened, you are not blocked to create a package with a
different name.

Cloning from the AUR does not make packages appear on the AUR, only if you
push a PKGBUILD and .SRCINFO after cloning. But I doubt you would be able
to push to package_name, so again, no harm done. Just delete your local
copy of it and clone again.