[aur-general] poe-git maintainership

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at m2x.dev
Wed Oct 6 22:33:47 UTC 2021

On 06/10/2021 21:45, Strahinya Radich via aur-general wrote:
> I tried contacting fossdd today early in the morning about this, but got no
> response yet. I would appreciate an advice on this.

You might want to give them a little more time. Generally speaking, if
the package is currently broken, there is no response, and there are no
signs of activity on any of a maintainer's other packages, then you
might file an orphan request. However, in this case fossdd has been
active recently so making contact and having a little patience will be
the correct approach!