[aur-general] AUR Cleanup Day September 20th 2021

Daniel M. Capella polyzen at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 16 04:04:03 UTC 2021

Our requests system has been running awfully smoothly lately; luckily
our bi-yearly AUR Cleanup Day is here to shake things up! This year it
lands on this coming Monday, but as usual, feel free to start as soon as
you like.

See the AUR Cleanup Day wiki article[1] for details, and/or jump right
in to the collaborative doc for this year's event[2].

IRC and Matrix users can chat and ask questions in #archlinux-aur on
Libera.Chat.

PS: Previously the wiki article was an option for collaboration. It's
now locked down and will probably be made static, with an about section
and a link to the template[3] for the collaborative doc.

[1]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/DeveloperWiki:AUR_Cleanup_Day

[2]: https://md.archlinux.org/amew_bGZSyySAHsQKig3AQ?both

[3]: https://md.archlinux.org/pFMvWHrSRYi3buy3nBjFkA

--