[aur-general] Trying to find out why bubbros is archived from aur

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Mon Apr 4 07:46:53 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've been searching the mailing list archives, but can't find any message
about why bubbros has moved from AUR to the archive.
https://github.com/aur-archive/bubbros

I've got this installed and running on arch, but would like to have it
available for others to easily install.

I'm pretty comfortable with packaging, etc and moved from building Mageia
RPMs across to Arch for quite a number of my systems.  If it just needs
someone to own it.. I'd be happy to do so, although the game itself is
finished (ie, no new versions needed for the last 7 years).

Regards
Glen Ogilvie
New Zealand.